K9 Lifestyle’s Group Classes are an excellent way to socialise your dog in a controlled and supervised environment. They provide mental and physical stimulation and are an affordable means of learning and practicing all the skills necessary to have a polite, socially acceptable and well-trained dog.
Foundation Obedience Classes
Classes designed to create the fundamental tools needed for further training in the Intermediate Obedience Classes.
You will learn how to teach your dog to:
- Loose lead walk
- Trust you
- Listen to you
- Co-operate with you
- Focus attention
- Not jump
- Not mouth
- Socialise appropriately with other dogs
Intermediate Obedience Classes
Using the skills taught in the Foundation Obedience Classes you'll now train your puppy or dog to introduce them off-lead.
In these classes you'll work on:
- Cementing foundation skills
- Increasing the distance from the puppy or dog during training skills
- Increasing the distractions while training skills
- Increasing the duration of skills
- The drop on the move
- The sit & drop out of sight
- Desensitisation exercises
- Socialisation exercises
All classes include:
- Modern, humane techniques and philosophy
- Experienced, caring, passionate and professional instruction
- Demonstrations…not just instructions
- Behaviour and health tips
- Socialisation and confidence building activities
- Leadership exercises
- Obedience training you will use in the real world
So if you would like to learn to communicate effectively and humanely with your puppy or dog, please contact us to discuss booking your spot.