K9 Lifestyle’s Group Classes are an excellent way to socialise your dog in a controlled and supervised environment. They provide mental and physical stimulation and are an affordable means of learning and practicing all the skills necessary to have a polite socially acceptable and well-trained dog.
Class is currently being held most (I have a life outside dog training) Tuesdays at 9:30am at the Torquay Football Ground’s Northern end. Please book for a spot or feel free to come down and observe.
All classes include:
- Modern, humane techniques and philosophy
- Experienced, caring, passionate and professional instruction
- Demonstrations…not just instructions
- Behaviour and health tips
- Socialisation and confidence building activities
- Leadership exercises
- Obedience training you will use in the real world
So come and learn to communicate effectively and humanely with your dog, we know your dog wants to!