K9 Lifestyle offers a range of training and behaviour modification options for your dog. Please see our pricing below and see what best suits your dog and your budget.
* Please note: Surcharges apply for travel to some outer areas of the Surf Coast, Geelong & Melbourne.
Customised Dog Training Packages
Whether fixing behavioural issues, socialising or obedience training, tell us what you’d like worked on and let us customise a modification package to suit.
Customised Dog Training Packages include initial assessment for training, a demonstration of the skills acquired and a handling lesson on completion. View full session details here.
• Customised Dog Training $80 Per Day
K9 Lifestyle can provide you with ‘one-on-one’ help with any training or socialisation problems you may have with your dog. The lessons are 1 hour in duration and specifically structured to deal with issues efficiently and effectively. View full session details here.
• Private Lessons are $100
The K9 Lifestyle Behaviour Consultation lasts for 1.5 hours and is aimed at observing, assessing, interpreting, prescribing and demonstrating the treatment option(s). The consultation will leave you with a tailored action plan that suits you and your dog’s needs. View full session details here.
• Behaviour Consultations are $200
K9 Lifestyle’s Group Classes are an excellent way to socialise your dog in a controlled and supervised environment. They provide mental and physical stimulation and are an affordable means of learning and practising all the skills necessary to have a polite, socially acceptable and well-trained dog.
K9 Lifestyle Classes Available:
- Tuesday Foundation Obedience Class 9:30am
- Tuesday Intermediate Obedience Class 11:00am
- Saturday Foundation Obedience Class 9:30am
- Saturday Foundation Obedience Class 1:00pm
• Enrolment into the Tuesday Foundation or Tuesday Intermediate Class is $125
• Enrolment into either Saturday Foundation Class is $175
• Enrolment includes 5 classes of 1hr in duration